Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thing # 21 Discover some useful tools for locating podcasts

http://www.firstadopter.com/podcast.xml

I pasted this URL into my Bloglines account so that I get regular updates of this podcast on emerging technology.

I like Podcast.net better than Yahoo Podcasts. I think it is because Podcasts seems to have more podcasts that could be used by libraries - reviews, news, how-tos, subject guides to things like business and investing.

I looked at Merlin for examples of what libraries are doing. I liked the storytimes especially.

I had some technical problems viewing some of the vodcasts I found on Yahoo because they wanted me to download software I did not have.

I have a question for our trainers on the difference between pasting a podcast URL into our Bloglines account and subscribing to a feed.

No comments: