Friday, June 8, 2007

Week 1, Thing #2 - 71/2 Hbits of Lifelong Learning

Well, the Easiest Habit for me is accepting responsibility for my own learning. I have always wanted to participate actively in any class I have taken. The best way to remember anything you learn is to find ways to make it your own as you go along.

The hardest for me is Habit 4, having confidence in my own ability as an effective learner. This is not entirely due to my own diffidence. It seems to me that with distance learning the effectiveness of technology or the ability of the user to use the interface can sometimes put an added strain on the ability of the learner to learn.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I'm glad that you started the program. I also had the Habit #4 as my most difficult Habit. It was not because I can't learn, but making sure I had the time and could effectively learn. Some of the same concerns. However, you have lots of experience with technology-probably more that you give yourself credit for!