Friday, June 8, 2007

Week 2, Thing #3 Creating Blog

Welcome to my new blog, created after several false starts. I found the invitation to register a blog that I found when doing the first "thing" to be confusing. I have already partially registered a blog - will have to make sure I do all the right steps and don't confuse everyone by registering 2 blogs! I see now that registering is Thing 4 - should have done it in the right order. To begin with I found the plethora of links to click confusing, but am calming down now.

This leads me to giving a heartfelt "thankyou" to the person who left a Tip for participants in Web 2.0 training recommending keeping some sort of binder with a record of all your passwords, user names, URLs, etc. Mine will be on paper. No doubt others will keep electronic address books, just remeber to keep one somewhere!

No comments: